Saturday, September 27, 2008

Opening Mix

I was going to make a lovely playlist for my first post on this wonderful, rambling blog. Unfortunately, I just realized Muxtape was recently shut down by the RIAA, so that idea failed. Instead, I will list the songs and you can go on a sort of scavenger hunt to find them.

Beginning of Fall playlist:

"Five Years Time" Noah and the Whale
"Gobbledigook" Sigur Ros
"Belleville Rendez-vous" Ben Charest
"Let's Dance" M. Ward
"The Luckiest Guy on the Lower East Side" Magnetic Fields
"Flume" Bon Iver

This will hopefully soon become a mishmash of stuff I find interesting, design obsessions, and whatever pieces I happen to be working on at the given moment. Maybe after a while, oh reader, you will understand the strange workings of my brain, or maybe you will just be really confused.

Have a lovely evening. Being in the visual arts, I have to include a photo to liven up this typeface. I leave you with Fall '06:

No comments: