Friday, January 30, 2009

Beautiful



Saw this posted over on Cinematical. Absolutely stunning use of still photography to create the animation. The song is pretty good, but really would be nothing without the visuals. It makes me extremely happy to know that there are still plenty of people out there willing to take the time to make something so complex and beautiful. My roomate found a video of stills of London, I shall have to find it and add it to this post. Oh, how I wish I had the time to learn to do all these things. I guess I will jsut have to learn them later.

Happy Friday! I am making mushroom soup and going to a dinner party! I hope your weekend is just as lovely.

1 comment:

Kerri McGill said...

wow...I think the song's pretty great on it's own..the video is brilliant.. I wonder how long it took to make..