Thursday, March 26, 2009

In Case You Missed It



http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/wherethewildthingsare/

No hyperlinks, so you know exactly what you're seeing. I would embed it, but I'm assuming any youtube clips will be taken down. It was fun looking at facebook last night, as most of the statuses were links to this trailer. The book is over 40 years old and has had such an impact on so many childhoods. It'll be fun to see it, because the audience will be such a huge range of ages.

My sister (who is quite a few years my senior) actually painted life-size monsters on her walls. I had a smaller sized Max on mine for a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to post the hilarious photo of my grandmother in the room.

Just wanted to give you something to smile about! More updates later, with some of my book projects.

No comments: