Monday, April 27, 2009

The Weather

I only have one more class tomorrow, then a few finals and projects standing between me and the summer. Speaking of which, it felt like summer today. 90 degrees in april? That's just as strange as a blizzard at this time. The magnolia's are blooming, the tulips are budding, my fan is out of its box.

I generally don't discuss the weather, as I find it to be the most bothersome small talk, but I have been working a lot with it lately. Here is part what I've made so far:



A few cards that are part of a weather game. Collect all the different categories (the different color stripes) and make a certain kind of weather. The one above is a sunny day, much like today's (with the exception of the temperature).

More of this project as the week progresses.

No comments: